[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: (IAAC) Fwd: Meteor flashes

Howdy, Michael! The 'netastrocatalog' list is really only intended for deep-sky
observations (i.e., non-solar system stuff). But I run another email mailing
list which is ESPECIALLY devoted to meteor observing, called 'meteorobs'. I
took the liberty of forwarding your message (which is very appropriate for that
list) to "meteorobs@latrade.com": about 150 of the most active amateur and
professional meteor-types in the world subscribe, so you should get a response.
I included your address, so replies will hopefully go directly to you.

By the way, if you and the folks you correspond with would like to report
exactly what you saw officially to the International Meteor Organization, it
may well be of scientific interest! There's a Web form for such reports at:
	http://www.imodot net/fireball/report.html

--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com