[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Career Opportunity

At 04:22 PM 8/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 05:46 PM 8/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Lew,
>>Stop the spam!
>>Jonathan, an anti-spam consumer
>
>Is that intended as a vote in favor of making the meteorobs list
>subscribers-only, Jonathan? If so, you're still in the minority - so far.
>But let's see how bad the spam problem gets...

Lew, as far as I'm concerned, one spam a day is far more than bad enough.
Are you certain that the one that you just had meteorobs removed from is the
only sender of the junk we've gotten every day for the last five? If so,
then yes, I suppose we can test it further. But if not, then I've changed my
mind and now vote for a subscribers-only list.

Steve Harrison
Shrewsbury MA