[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tracking Devices (was:Re: (meteorobs) Question - Photographed Meteors)

<< Sorry Howard...the tracking device I have is called the Vista Star
Stepper.
 The gentleman who made them, died about a year or two ago...his business I
 understand was a one man operation...When he left us...so did the
 continuation of the vista star stepper. I am also looking for a similar
 gadget that is just as good... >>

There is a company who makes one. My friend has one and I've been after him
for the phone number. I believe the name is Kaegers or Kajers something like
that.  I'm meeting with him tonite and I'll pass on the info to whoever wants
to know.

Kev