[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observa. goof for Aug 4/5 ZAYGE

<< just trying to retrieve the info, I've discovered that my tape recorder
 >wasn't so trusty after all. The dern thing crapped out on me from the get
go

 Oouch. I know how you feel. I had this happen to me and I know it hurts.
 At least you got to see the meteors, which is how I rationalized my loss.

Ditto...I accidently and unknowingly pushed the pause button after 2 meteors
on peak nite of the Leonids. What a shock when I went to crunch my numbers.

Kevin