[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observa. goof for Aug 4/5 ZAYGE

<<  Oouch. I know how you feel. I had this happen to me and I know it hurts.
  At least you got to see the meteors, which is how I rationalized my loss.

 Ditto...I accidently and unknowingly pushed the pause button after 2 meteors
 on peak nite of the Leonids. What a shock when I went to crunch my numbers.

 Kevin

Oh I pushed all the right buttons...something electronically went bad with
the recording..dot it squeals and chatters and all kinds of noise blended in
with the recorded stuff. sometimes I can hear my data come in barely...then
go out entirely..dot it was a total loss...I have another recorder now and it's
working fine...but I check it out every 15 minutes now...paranoia has finally
set in I'm afraid.
George