[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Computer Recording

<< I think we should update the methods to include
 computer logging with the time stamped from the computer.
  I do it and have on a basic level 2 keys set aside for
 Persieds or Non-Perseids. with a red gel over the screen.
  ANd an extension cord this works very well.
  The time is set by WWF on the internal clock.
  Comments anyone?
 Dr. Louis S. Binder
 Fort Bend Astronomy Club

Do you enter the meteor's magnitudes? or members of other showers other than
Perseids and sporadics...such as the S. Delta Aquarids, N. Delta Aquarids,
Capricornids, S. Iota Aquarids, Kappa Cygnids and the Piscis Austrinids...all
somewhat active during Perseid activity? Do you enter persistent train
durations?...Color? Do you enter dead time from moments that you might have
to turn away and attend a camera?
George Zay