[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Image intensifier deal

<<
 In case some may be interested in video recording of meteors Stano
 Components recently acquired lots of reconditioned Gen 2 image
 intensifiers (so called Astro grade) with a sales price of $199.
 If groups are interested I was told they would drop price even
 further for qty 5.

 STANO Components
 P.O. Box 2048
 Carson City, NV 89702
 702-246-5281 or 702-246-5283
 FAX: 702-246-5211
 email: info@stanodot carson-city.nv.us
 http://www.stano.night-vision.com/

 I am not connected with Stano Components in any way, and speak
 only for myself.

 Glenn Jolly

I have one of these...and haven't had much success in recording
meteors...maybe I'm doing something wrong?...but can't seem to pick up stars
dimmer than 0 magnitude.
George Zay