[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Image intensifier deal

Glenn Jolly wrote:
> In case some may be interested in video recording of meteors Stano
> Components recently acquired lots of reconditioned Gen 2 image
> intensifiers (so called Astro grade) with a sales price of $199.
> If groups are interested I was told they would drop price even
> further for qty 5.
>
> STANO Components
> [snip]

When I mailed them with a serious enquiry about the specifications
of a catadioptic lens, they never replied.  When I tried to find out the
specifications of their intensifiers on the Web, their links don't
work!  Anyone know of a URL which gives the specifications (spectral
response, distortion, uniformity...) of the 25-mm intensifier?

I'm looking for something better than I already have, which has too
much distortion for my liking and may give problems with the standard
software planned.

Malcolm
tele@imodot net