[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteors and 'Real TV' ????

 Good morning America,

Is any one of you familiar with a TV-corporation called 'Real TV' in Los
Angeles? A lady from this company phoned us in the Netherlands yesterday
afternoon. She wanted some of our video-material  on meteors and the
sonic-boom record of the November 17 1995 fireball for some TV-programm
they were making.

We have no idea what kind of TV-station this is. There is a programm with a
similar name, and of US origin, on one of our more dubious commercial
broadcasters in the Netherlands. It largely consists of amateur videos of
crashing planes, man eaten by crocodiles, life police raids and similar
stuff. If this is the same, we really wonder what they want with our
peacefull meteor shots. Anyway, if one of you does now what this TV-station
is alike, we would be pleased to hear before we send in our tapes and later
find out that they made some crazy stories around it about UFO's or the like.

-Marco, the Netherlands

Leonids-'98? A once (twice?) in your lifetime appearance! You can't afford
to miss it!

Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-30-2203170;  Fax: +31-30-2202695;  GSM: +31-6-54723974
E-mail1: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl;  E-mail2: casper.ter.kuile@rivmdot nl
WWW: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm