[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Re: Real TV

Casper,
	I too would recommend you be somewhat careful with Real (sic) Tv..dot it
is indeed the program you think it is. Hard to imagine that meteor videos
would be of much value to them (except maybe a spectaular Fireball, daytime
preferred of course; or an actual video of the first reported meteorite
penetrating the skull of a man whose leg is being chewed off by a tiger as
lightning strikes the hyena that is chewing off the tiger's belly all being
levitated into a silvery UFO steered by vegetable shaped aliens). One must
look at the return on your investment. I have gone on the air with local
talk radio buffoons to talk about fireballs,  and they had some sporting
fun at my expense, but in return I got good LOCAL exposure for the NJAA
Meteor program, NAMN, ALPO, and the IMO...(sorry, not the DMS, I thought
their feeble brains would explode if I kept going... next time :->)). In
your case, the material would probably be splattered all over the world,
with little or no credit, and with most likely no control on how it is used,
 or what UFO/Goverment Coverup/conspiracy it is surrounded with.
	But on the Good side, I might get to see it here in the US!    :->>>

Wayne