[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMO-NEWS: Perseid maximum data

------- Forwarded Message
From: Juergen Rendtel <jrendtel@aipdot de>
Subject: Perseid maximum data
To: imo-news@imodot net
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 97 12:05:23 MESZ

Now we approach the central part of the Perseids. Enough was
written about the predicted times of the `traditional' and
the `recent' maxima, and I won't repeat this again. In order
to get a first rough information about the activity level,
and to know whether the `remains of the peak' still exist,
we would like the observers to send their raw results of the
period August 11 to 13 to
                          visual@imodot net

Unfortunately this is the last major shower not spoiled by
bright moonlight for a longer period of time.

So I wish you good luck with your observations!

Juergen Rendtel
------- End of Forwarded Message