[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Real TV

Hello,
    While I do have to say that I agree that precaution should be taken, I
also have to say that Real TV isn't a program that shows people being eaten
and things as such.  At least, not the entire program.  I've been watching
the show ever since it came on and they've showed spectacular footage of
auroras, the shuttle flying over parts of the Earth where lightning storms
rage, and even one time I did see a short clip on a meteor shower.  I'm not
saying that you shouldn't be careful, but if you get a chance, watch the
show.  It's not as grotesque and gruesome as it may sound.  I, personally,
don't think that they'll take your video and rather than talking about the
meteors on the film, talk about U.F.O.'s invading our home planet.

cul8r
tim