[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Real TV

Hello Tim,

Well, thanks for this information! So it might be not so bad after all...

-Marco

At 14:52 08-08-97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>    While I do have to say that I agree that precaution should be taken, I
>also have to say that Real TV isn't a program that shows people being eaten
>and things as such.  At least, not the entire program.  I've been watching
>the show ever since it came on and they've showed spectacular footage of
>auroras, the shuttle flying over parts of the Earth where lightning storms
>rage, and even one time I did see a short clip on a meteor shower.  I'm not
>saying that you shouldn't be careful, but if you get a chance, watch the
>show.  It's not as grotesque and gruesome as it may sound.  I, personally,
>don't think that they'll take your video and rather than talking about the
>meteors on the film, talk about U.F.O.'s invading our home planet.
>
>cul8r
>tim

Leonids-'98? A once (twice?) in your lifetime appearance! You can't afford
to miss it!

Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-30-2203170;  Fax: +31-30-2202695;  GSM: +31-6-54723974
E-mail1: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl;  E-mail2: casper.ter.kuile@rivmdot nl
WWW: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm