[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Perseid Peak Aug 11/12 GWG

  We had some pretty bad weather for the Perseid peak #1 here in Greenbelt,
Maryland USA. It was mostly cloudy and I almost didn't go out, but I thought
I might get lucky and it might clear, or that I might get some data, even if
it was poor, that may be of value if none or few others in the eastern USA are
able to observe. There was one nice -4 Perseid with a train that shone right
through the clouds!

 Time (UT) LM   Teff    F   SDA   KCG   ACP  PER   SPO
 6:55-7:55 3.5  1.00  0.30   0     0     0    7     4
 7:55-8:55 4.0  1.00  0.50   0     0     0   12     1

Note: Other shower associations were hard to determine due to many clouds.

GWG