[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) remove - sorry!

Sorry folks!!
Just being back from a most successful Perseid camp (7.5 clear out of 8
nights with 32h overall observing time) I am facing a mailbox with some
250 mail messages. At least 20 of those are Spams :-(
I was a little uncautious when answering the last one, which actually came
from meteorobs. I'll pay more attention next time.
Cheers, Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*         Verbindungsweg 7          *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-15366 Hoenow           *                                    *
*        sirko.molau@dlrdot de         *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *