[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) New e-mail "address"

At 08:49 AM 8/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>	In case you have my old address with the "bangate" part in it on a
>list or something, please note my address on this message. It has slightly
>changed, and the old one probably will not work. My official address of
>   wayne.t.hally@tek.com       will still work however.

Howdy Wayne,

Made the above changes to the various places I have your address. Let me
know if they cause any problems. I have a NAMN "Member Profile" for the next
issue of R/R. WOuld it be best for me to send it to you to be incorporated
now, or just hold on to it until the next issue?

What's been going on up there? I haven't seen you on the meteorobs list as
much as in recent months. I totally missed the Perseids this month,
contimuing a 1997 tradition! But in exchange, I have a mailbox full of
reports waiting to be looked at. I HOPE to get back in the swing of things
the end of August/first of September.

Clear skies!

Mark