[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re:Plotting During the Perseids

Wayne,

	You're right - learning the basics to a finer degree was the most important
thing for me with these year's Perseids. In retrospect, although it was
certainly not peak night, I probably would have gotten pretty frustrated
trying to plot - I'm sure not veryu accurately - and wpould have visually most
of what was going on.

	BTW everyone, my name is Tom Kucharski. I have recently subscribed to
meteorobs through the paternal influence and gnawing persistance of Wayne
Hally. My meteor observing in the past has been scattered. The only previous
shower I did any counting on was the '72 Geminids and than occasional viewing
of the Perseids.

Tom