[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re:Plotting During the Perseids

On 8/23/97 Tom Kucharski wrote:

>	BTW everyone, my name is Tom Kucharski. I have recently subscribed to
>meteorobs through the paternal influence and gnawing persistance of Wayne
>Hally. My meteor observing in the past has been scattered. The only previous
>shower I did any counting on was the '72 Geminids and than occasional viewing
>of the Perseids.

Hi Tom, glad to have you on the list and I look forward to your posts here.
This is a fairly active list which is frequented by observers from all over
the world.

In case you are interested, we also have a weekly IRC chat that is held on
Monday nights at 8:00 pm EDT. We use the server 'centurion.daldot net'  and the
chat room '#NAMN'. Stop on by........

Clear skies,

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html