[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Free Nationwide Internet Access

Greetings from the Friends Network,
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 97 18:36:59 CST6CDT

If you would be interested in learning how you can get FREE
INTERNET ACCESS, including nationwide toll free 800# access,
and you know 10 other people who would also like to get free
Internet access, please reply to this message.

We are a new Internet Service Provider that can give you more
stable, reliable service, in the US or Canada AND IT'S FREE,
if you can enroll a few friends.  In fact, you may end up
making a lot of money per month.

We also offer many other services including web site hosting,
digital satellite TV via "The Dish Network" and computer leasing.

If you are interested in learning more, please reply to
info0001@friendsnetwork.com and put the word 'info' in the subject field.

If you are not interested in better Internet service or any of our
other quality services, please disregard this message.

If you want to be removed from our mailing list, send
the word 'Remove' in the subject field.

Thanks and have a nice day!