[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Early Evening Observing

> my search if I want. Boy did I take advantage of that....I now sleep from
> dusk to about 10 or 11 pm in preparation for interesting after midnight
> activity.  If anyone tries early evening observing...I highly advise
> plotting...even for beginners. You got plenty of time to practice with each
> meteor and if you take too long plotting...chances are you didn't miss
> anything. So...I guess I can expect to see a flood of meteor reports posted
> here? I look forward to seeing them.

Well,
maybe it is more *enjoying* to watch in the morning hours since you see
more meteors (not considering usual time schedules here, which - in my
case - strongly favour the evening hours), but nevertheless evening
watches have the same *importance*.
Do you accept that compromise? ;-)
Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*         Verbindungsweg 7          *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-15366 Hoenow           *                                    *
*        sirko.molau@dlrdot de         *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *