[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weekly IRC Meteor Chat on Monday!

>Mark Davis was there and asked me about my connection as I live in New
>Caledonia, South Pacific
>I connected to centurion.daldot net without any problems but it may not be the
>case of european people so here are 2 cents from the network (and therefore
>internet) consultant I am during the working hours..........

Hi Jean-Christophe,

Thanks for the information on our server. I wasn't aware of most of what you
mentioned. We have had some trouble with connections in the past and will
continue monitoring it. This past week it seemed it was coming from this end
as traffic from Florida was slow, yet from Canada, Texas and you, it was
"normal." Anyway, thanks again for the technical help! and see you next week....

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html