[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Partial Solar Eclipse

Hi all,

> astronomy and I think many members of this list like me. If you are
> living in Australia,New Zealand and New Caledonia, You have a chance to
> experiences a partial eclipse of the Sun on the morning of 2 September
> 1997.
>    I found that one person of this list living in New Caledonia is
> Millot that he suggested about IRC before. More information and
> prediction times can be seen from my home page below.

I know Worachate, I already put some info about the eclipse for local
observers (in French only) on the home page of my astro society.

I will put a link to your (very good and well documented site) tomorrow.

Jean-Christophe 'Papou' Millot
from Noumea - New Caledonia (22d16 S, 166d27E) UT+11
email : papou@canl.nc
home page : http://www.chez.com/papou

rainy tonight (snif!)