[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re:Plotting During the Perseids

Karen & Lew,
	Thanks for the welcome. You're right - I was very interested back in the
early 70s but I thought I was the only one seriously interested but I actually
had about 15 dorm mates out there observing! I'm really glad there are so many
seriously interested in making quality observations.

Tom