[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Early Evening Observing

At 11:16 AM 8/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I am aware of some individuals with very high Teff times who
>routinely observed under [poor] conditions. I do consider Teff times as a
>better measure to show effort than the number of meteors counted...

I was curious if there was in fact any purpose to such a measure? (Other
than feeding the ego of the observer, that is...) Are any adjustments done
to data analysis based on "total observer experience", etc? Or maybe some
of the shower analyses are predicated on how much each observer was able to
observe during the course of that shower? Just curious,

Lew