[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Possible Radiants

I just finished my report for the night of Aug 25/26....I mentioned briefly
the other day that I've noticed a possible new radiant. Well...looking at my
plots, I notice two possible new radiants. (A) with 5 tight intersects in
Cepheus at 21h42m, Dec +56 (325.5d +56). And (B) with 9 tight intersects in
Perseus at 2h25m, Dec +45 (36d +45). Nearly all were of Very Fast Speed with
only two shown to be of Fast speeds for both possible radiants. In radiant
(B)...of the 9 intersects, I do have two listed as alpha Auriga's....but all
others from both radiants are listed as sporadics. Could be some lucky
alignments...but I think worth keeping in mind for later reference.
George Zay