[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Early Evening Observing

In a message dated 97-08-29 13:20:38 EDT, Malcolm writes:

<< Excluding any special events, my visual LM upper limit was 5.7, and to
 undertake telescopic observations my limit is +6.0.  I rather save my
 time to do analysis or answer correspondence in poor conditions.  Of
 course, if you live in New York, NY... >>

Thats why I travel more than 100 miles round trip to do meteor observing from
a 5.7 to 6.0 site. I would loved to sit in my own backyard under 3.0 skies
and do my observing from NY,NY... but that now how its done correctly.

Kevin