[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Astrobase...

Lew Gramer wrote:

> [Sorry to all: this is off-topic, but I couldn't resist a plug. ;>]
>
> At 11:14 AM 8/29/97 EDT, you wrote:
> >Astrobase is a program kind of like a diary but for the sky's, you put
> >what you observed and your comments about what you observed. It's a
> >really helpful program to collect data with.
>
> Interesting stuff! Did you download Astrobase off the net?
>
> Also, are you aware of the 'netastrocatalog' mailing list I also run (in
> addition to 'meteorobs'), just for deep-sky observing reports? AND there's
> also a Web site (unrelated to 'netastrocatalog') called the "Amateur
> Astronomers Observing Log"!
>
> Clear skies,
> Lew

Astrobase is just the programm I have been looking for to archive my
observing-data. But I have got some questions:
- Is this programm written for Mac? (I am a Mac-User)
- Where can I download it, if it is for Mac?
- If it is not written for Mac, are there similar Mac programs?

Thanks,

Leonard Burtscher

Follow-Ups: References: