[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Astrobase...

>Astrobase is just the program I have been looking for to archive my
>observing-data. But I have got some questions:
>- Is this program written for Mac? (I am a Mac-User)
>- Where can I download it, if it is for Mac?
>- If it is not written for Mac, are there similar Mac programs?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Leonard Burtscher

Hi Leonard,
>-     I do not know if the program is written for Mac.

>-     I downloaded it from the aol astronomy archive, I do not know if
any other server has an astronomy archive but if you want to check yours
go to your server's keyword search and look up astronomy, you might have
a group which has software and you can look there if they have it, if not
go to a search engine and search under the word(s) "astrobase v1.0" and
if somebody made a website about it or has it as shareware then you can
download it.

>-      I really can't say there are similar programs, because I haven't
checked.
Clear skies,
Conrad W. Humphrey (Amateur Astronomer)
Donwon1@juno.com