[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Question

G>>For the last year I have tried to convince my parents to give me
more
time.  But my time has only be reduced.  It seems that they are
afraid of to things:
1.  I will be kidnapped or murdered while observing.  They also say
that when I'm 18, they don't care how long I observe.  What makes
being 15 more likely that I'm going to be kidnapped or murdered?<<

At 15 you are a minor ...at 18 you are considered more responsible and there
is a chance that you may move out and not be around to get murdered.

>>2.  I will forget to lock the door and a gang of theives will murder
our entire family and steal all of our belongings.  It is a fact that
I do sometimes forget to lock the door, but I have shown in the last
month that I can remember to lock the door. <<

Dah...I wouldn't trust you either until you can prove your
responsibility...and this is demonstrated in more ways than remembering to
lock the door for the past month!
George Zay