[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weekly IRC Meteor Chat on Monday!

Hi all,

>     As usual, there will be an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) session
>     about meteor observing on Monday evening, starting at 8pm EDT,
>     (which is 00:00 UT on Tuesday morning). Anyone with an interest
>     in meteors, around the world, is welcome to attend this session

I will be on this IRC session but only at about 01:00 UT (12:00 AM local
time) as the partial solar eclipse longs from about 09:40 to 11:30 local
time. Sky is a bit cloudy now 3 hours before the beginning of the eclipse
but that will be washed out (I hope) by the sun meanwhile. There have been
cloudy skies all night long for 4 days in a row (snif !) so I am making a
lot of "internet astronomy"

Jean-Christophe 'Papou' Millot - Computer and Network Consultant
from Noumea - New Caledonia (22d16 S, 166d27E) UT+11
email : papou@canl.nc    home page : http://www.chez.com/papou
Association Caledonienne d'Astronomie : http://www.mygale.org/09/ascala/