[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Astrobase...

At 09:27 PM 8/30/97 -0700, you wrote:
> I am new to this my brother put me on meteorobs list,i think that i
>would much prefer you netastrolog,if you can subscribe me to that i would
>certainly appreciate it,
>  keep looking up!!!
>     William Assmus

William, I would actually suggest the ASTRO mailing list. This is a list
for GENERAL astronomy topics of all kinds, which you can subscribe to by
sending an email to:
	majordomo@mindspring.com
with any Subject you like, and the following text in the body:
	subscribe ASTRO

The 'meteorobs' list is designed only for those interested in meteors
(shooting starts), while 'netastrocatalog' is a mailing list designed for
observers of "deep-sky" objects (galaxies, nebulae, clusters). Let me know
if I can help in any other way!

Lew Gramer