[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Aurigids...

<<
 Well, herd of snails, eh?? ;)  No snails here, but checked my meteor bag to
 make sure I didn't bring home any mice... and had a nice encounter with a
 very large frog... ;))

 - Cathy
   Great White North
   Ottawa, Canada

Frogs huh?  I have 7 very large bullfrogs for pets in the back yard. I've had
them since they were tadpoles in 1986. They lay lots of eggs...except this
year they didn't...maybe getting old now. I use to take them to my daughter's
local elementary school every year for a show and tell..dot it's pretty neat
listening to them doing their croaking.
George Zay