[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Cc: NTZT04A@prodigy.com

Hi Jim,
         Why are all of you dogging Jonathan he is just an "amateur" like
me trying to do some good, I know some of the questions he ask are a
little silly, but he's trying to learn and that's better than some people
would do. Also, if he keeps getting dogged like that then he might get
discouraged and I know what that feels like because my mom do that to me
when I'm trying to do my astronomy thing, but I don't let that bother me
because I'm stronger than that, but he might not be.

Also, Jim about that sending a copy of Norm Mcleod's guide can you send
me a copy I don't have web access only a free e-mail server.

Clear skies,
Conrad W. Humphrey (Amateur Astronomer)
Donwon1@juno.com
40deg 43' 45" N   73deg 59' 43" W