[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireballs

<< A few years back, a crowd of people attending a football game witnessed
 a large, extremely bright meteor crossing the sky.  It was so bright
 that you could actually see a flaming tail behind it.  The meteor was
 video taped by someone taping the game, and was shown on a variety of TV
 news programs.  It has now been documented as a "near miss".

 Steve Sutton

Steve...I believe you are describing the Peekskill meteorite fall....more
than a near miss...a bulls eye I'm afraid.
George Zay