[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Cc: NTZT04A@prodigy.com

Conrad W Humphrey wrote:

> I have just started Truman High School it has a planetarium that's why I
> went there, any way today I spoke to the teacher who runs the planetarium
> and he was looking for help so he is going to make me his assistant.

Where is Truman?  That name does not ring a bell.  Maybe it was called
something else when I was growing up in Bayside.

I would suggest that you find out what you like to do in high school and
worry about what college you are going to later.  No matter what college
you chose, what you get out of it will be proportional to what you put
into it. At any rate, most people would not worry about choosing an
astronomy program until grad school.

It's great that you are assisting in the planetarium.  Stay active on
the list and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Henry

Follow-Ups: References: