[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball mags...

<<
 Does ANYONE believe me that I saw a -15 fireball?  I'm telling the
 truth!

 Jonathan

---------------------
Jonathan...I believe you think you saw a -15 fireball. But considering your
past attention getting announcements, I believe you saw something probably in
the range of -3 to -6. Wanting to so much report a "big find",  you probably
magnified it in your mind to what you wanted to see. A lot of ET UFO
believing folks have this kind of problem as well...they "see" what they want
to see despite reality or how unlikely. From the -15 that I saw...even the
-19 over the desert....others had reported seeing it as well from different
locations. I would suspect that if you saw something that intense prior to
midnight...from a relatively urban area...folks would have reported it to
someone...the news media, police, fire departments(often as a suspected plane
crash)... and the sort. There is bound to have been at least a few folks
driving around within a few hundred square miles or so that would suddenly
notice a somewhat daylight appearance surrounding them. In an urban area, you
can bet someone is gonna get a phone call or two. Quite often a little blurp
will show up in the local newspaper about it.
GeoZay