[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fwd: Re: (meteorobs) Cc: NTZT04A@prodigy.com

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

<< Tim, you have been reading our messages for slightly over a month now
..
 You have no idea what we have endured during the time Jonathan has been
 a member of this list. You have missed a great majority of the one-line
 messages posted by Jonathan concerning subjects ranging from space
 aliens to the destruction of the Earth. Most of us have endured a year
 of this nonsense and the time for action is at hand. We have instructed
 Jonathan on the proper use of this list but he continued to abuse it.
 Our patience is exhausted and unfortunately it has shown in several of
 the posts this week. I personally hope Jonathan will listen to us and
 stick to the subject at hand and be allowed to remain with us. >>

Hello,
      My apologies to everyone who posts on this board.  I was not aware
that it had been going on this long.  I had just noticed it within the
last couple of weeks.  I do enjoy reading the posts (for the most part)
and I try to use the information in my observations (though sometimes it
appears as foreign language).
     Once again, my apologies

cul8r
tim