[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball mags...

<<
 I challenge the entity that believes that the fireball I saw that I
 reported was not -15, but in the -3 to -6 range, to repeat after me,
 "WOJJO is a liar and/or has extreme halluncinations."

 BTW, I recently had my first ever hallucination.  If you wish to hear
 about it, contact me privately.

 Jonathan >>
Well Jonathan...I guess I am an entity...."WOJJO could be a liar and/or might
have some extreme hallucinations"...is that what you want to hear?

Jonathan...I think you have had more than one hallucination prior to the one
you consider was your first.
GeoZay