[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: LM Charts

>The LM Charts with the keys exist on the IMO pages:
>	http://www.imodot net/index.html
The actual page where the fields and keys can be found
is http://www.imodot net/visual/major01.html

>I would like to suggest an improvement to the IMO
>pages, who should I send it to?

I'd be grateful for any comments on the pages. Yes, there
may various styles to show the lm areas. Once you know
several of the fields, you may be interested in a compact
table which you can print und use it in your meteor note-
book. The style you propose is of course better someone
who learns the areas. Will see if both styles can be combined
in some way.

Rainer
Visual Commission
International Meteor Organization