[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Ari-Tri meteors on Sep 1?

In regards tp possible early A-T meteors Sept. 1st, Rainer Arlt asked:

>If someone plotted his meteors into charts...let me know.

Actually, I think I did plot several the night before (Aug. 30/31), but I
sent the originals to Bob Lunsford, and didn't make any copies for myself
unfortunetly. I noticed several from the Ari-Tri, but couldn't bring myself
to say anything for fear of scorching criticism from others. Perhaps Bob can
send those plots to you Rainer. Meanwhile, I will hope it finally clears
up here for the traditional (?) Aries-Triangulids.

GWG