[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball mags...

<<
 Let me say this.  I didn't lie.   I may have misreported data, but I
 didn't lie.  If you still think there is a possibility of a lie, then
 I suggest that you ban me from meteor observing and destroy all of my
 records.

 Jonathan

-------------
Obviously I couldn't be 100% certain that you have lied or overstated what
you have seen. I feel rather certain that you most likely have done one or
the other.
I wouldn't ban you from meteor observing...don't know how that could be done?
I truly believe that quality data is very important for a reliable analysis.
The quality of your data already suggests that it is less than mediocre at
the moment. For this reason, I think your reports up to the present should be
purged from any serious studies?...But this isn't up to me and it's just my
opinion.
George Zay