[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) How to create an observation-database

Dear Bob,

Thank you very much for the LM Charts.

Since August 1996 when I bought my first telescope (Meade 8" Starfire
Newtonian reflector with Magellan II-Computer) I look at the stars with
a telescope.
Now, after a year, I am thinking about how to save my observations in
form of an observation book or something like that. As I am a Mac user I
thought about using HyperCard or FoxPro to create an
observation-database. I would like to save my observations but also an
observation-list where I can save objects I have not observed yet I know
from astronomical journals or friends.

Maybe you can help me.

Thanks in advance and clear skies!

Leo