[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Aries-Triangulids sparse

   Last night we went to the wilds of West Virginia to observer meteors.
The conditions were far from ideal due to clouds and fog, but I was able
to get two good hours in before it became overcast. There was modest activity
from the Southern Piscids, but very little from Aries-Triangulids, with only
the Gamma Arietis radiant showing possible activity. Most meteors were plotted.

Time (UT)  LM   Teff   F   DAU   SPR   ARI   SPI   STA   SPO  (STA=Sept.Tau)
5:30-6:30  6.0  0.95  0.60  1     0     0     0     1     8
6:30-7:30  6.3  0.95  0.90  0     1     2     3     1     5

3 min. dead time for each hour due to plotting time. STA=Bull seen last year.

GWG