[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Any 24 hour beacons on 6 meters?

At 02:34 PM 9/12/97 -0300, Michael wrote:
>Hello:
>
>I'm trying some meteor scatter work and I would like to know if
>there are any beacons on 6 meters in the US east that go 24 hours a day?
>
>i'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Michael,

For an on-line list of 6-meter beacons, look at:

http://personal.nbnet.nbdot ca/avery/6m.htm

My favorite web page with regardto VHF meteor scatter (from the Ham point
of view) is maintained by Bernie Gapenski in Germany:

http://fs1.ilkdot de/sites/gap/ms.htm

Bernie's page can lead you to many other sources of information.

Take care,

     Jim

James Richardson
Graceville, Florida
richardson@digitalexp.com

Operations Manager / Radiometeor Project Coordinator
American Meteor Society (AMS)
http://www.serve.com/meteors/