[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Your Free 322 Pages Document

Claim Your Right! Send for the 322 Pages, private, money-making document
"THE CON GAME EXPOSED" FREE OF CHARGE! See it at the end of this letter!
But, save or print and read this letter first!
I promise it will be WELL worth your time!!  Thank you...

         Fast-Cash Operators - Make $50,000 to $100,000
                    In Weeks - No Problem!

Now You Can Use Their Secrets LEGALLY

" A hidden domain where con artists and hustlers prey on human
weaknesses in a way that would put Madison Avenue to shame.
Now, we're blowing the lid off this underground economy and
letting you in for a while so you can learn how to legally
apply their tactics to profit handsomely in everything you do!"

Dear Online Members,

From the patio of his beachfront villa in Cancun, a man we'll call
Stu takes a sip of his martini, then begins composing a most
unusual letter.

On stationery bearing the seal of the Massachusetts Technology
Institute, he types:

        "Dear Fellow Football Fan..."

..and sets in motion a scheme that will net $500,000 in a mere
8-1/2 weeks. The following is an exact replica of his letter.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                Dr.Stuart J.Hernstein,Ph.D.
        Professor of Mathematics and Statistics Analysis
             Massachusetts Technology Institute

   Dear Fellow Football Fan,

Most of my colleagues don't like to gamble on sports. But I do.
And I've discovered a way to rake in a huge pile of cash in 6 weeks.

After years of research and experimentation, my colleagues and I
perfected a computer program that predicts weather patterns for the
National Weather Service. It is the most accurate forecasting program
that exists. But here's the good part.

One day last year, just for fun, I adjusted the program's parameters
and used it to "run the numbers" on an upcoming game between England
and Wales. It picked Wales. Everyone had a good laugh. But guess what?

Wales won. Since then, it has picked the winning side for every game
I've used it on. And now I'm going to prove to you that it works.

This Monday, Spain will beat Italy. My advice? Put some money on
Spain. Remember, this program has never been wrong. Mark my word:
SPAIN WILL WIN!

   Cordially,

   Dr. Stuart J.Hernstein, Ph.D.

P.S. Why am I sending you this information? Who cares why. It's free.
Go ahead and use it to make some easy money.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Phase I is now complete.

Next, Stu, who is neither a professor of mathematics nor even a
college graduate, pops a disk into his computer and calls up a list
of 50,000 people, all of whom are compulsive gamblers. He sends
half of them the letter predicting "Spain will win!"...the other
half a slightly different version predicting "Italy will win!"

        Of course, Stu could care less who wins. Either way,
        25,000 people will think he picked the right team.

One week later, Spain defeats Italy. So Stu discards the "Italy
will win" names and writes to the "Spain will win" names. His
letter begins...

"See? Spain beat Italy last week, just like I said they would.
This proves that my amazing computer program works."

>>>Can you guess what Stu says next?

That's right, he dishes up yet another tantalizing forecast for
next week's game - Ireland vs.France. Half of his 25,000 names
are told that Ireland will win, the other half France.

Next weekend, France edges Ireland by a goal. So Stu again repeats
the process. He writes the 12,500 France winners and says "See, I
told you so..." He then goes on to pick next week's winner using
his "can't lose" strategy.

    By now, these folks are ASTOUNDED. Stu has accurately called
     three games in a row! They eagerly await his next letter.

And they get it, and then they get another, and another - each
week correctly calling the winner.

Of course, after five weeks of discarding the "losers" from his
list, Stu is now sending his letter to only 1,562 people (50,000
to 25,000 to 12,500 and so on). But these 1,562 gamblers are
practically salivating over their money-making prospects.

As far as they know, Stu has picked five winners in a row. Many of
these people have already been betting large stakes (and winning!)
on the good professor's advice. And they're dying for his next pick!

>>>Now Stu prepares...

                THE FINAL LETTER!

Only this time, something is different - very different - about the
letter Stu sends to the 1,562 clamoring souls. What's so different
about it? For starters...

>>>His letter gets those people to hand over a grand total $546,700!

How did Stu manage it? As you can guess, he told those people to send
him $500 for his next pick. But he also added a little "twist" to
persuade a full 70% of his list to send that kind of money to a
stranger. His cunning netted him an even $500,000 after postage
and production expenses. Wow!

If you're fascinated by this case and eager to learn more, then read on.
I have dozens more just like it. And I'll tell you about them for
one reason, and one reason only:

   Behind every successful con is something I call a "Power Persuader".
   A technique that unscrupulous cons use to prey on an unsuspecting
   public. But also a technique used by the rich and successful
   to succeed at everything they do.

Interested? Then consider this next case...

From inside his "brokerage firm" on the seedy side of town, a man who
calls himself "Sir Robert Tillingsworth" picks up the phone, makes a
call, and begins speaking in a phony English accent. A wealthy widow
listens intently on the other end of the line.

"Just before your husband passed away," Sir Robert says, "he asked me
to look in on you and be certain that your finances were in order."

Sir Robert is holding a hairdryer as he speaks and, after a moment,
apologizes for the noise.

He hates calling from his private jet, he tells her, but he didn't
feel it could wait. You see, he understands her pain. It was only
a year ago that he,too, lost his beloved spouse.

"The loneliness, the emptiness, the utter despair, why..dot it nearly
did me in," Sir Robert confides. "But life goes on. Time heals all.
You'll see. Trust me."

They commiserate for another ten minutes. Then Sir Robert says
good-bye and hangs up. One week later, he phones the widow again.
But this time - after paying lip service to the terrible
cruelties of life - he utters eight powerful persuasive words.
>>>And what happens?

        The Widow Wires "Sir Robert" $50,000!

Sir Robert, of course, is a total fraud. But he's also one smart
operator. He understands the Power Persuaders, the hidden
techniques that give their users the combined power of Donald
Trump, FDR, and Casanova all rolled into one.

These "persuaders" will work in any situation...

They can be used for a swift ratcheting up of your business profits...
for launching a second home business...for convincing your boss
that your salary should be 30% higher...even for winning over the
in-laws or attracting a special person into your life.
>>>And here's why:

   Power Persuaders get to the core of human emotions- and motivate
   people in ways you never thought possible. Just look at our pals
   Stu and and Sir Robert. Remember all that money they just made?

>>>They didn't actually "steal" it.

No threats, no coercion, no acts of violence were used to acquire
it. Instead, the cash was handed to them willingly. Sight unseen,
no less! So what does that tell you about these folks in the
Underground Economy?

        They're Scoundrels, Scalawags and Grifters,
     But they're also The Greatest Salesman In The World

Why? Because they've mastered the Power Persuaders. And I can tell
you all about them.

My name is Roger Patherson. I've been a marketing consultant for
over two decades. I'm always on the lookout for persuasive tools
and marketing techniques that work. And I learned a long time ago
that some of the most ruthlessly effective techniques originated
in the back alleys and boiler rooms. So I've made an absolute
fetish of studying these fast-cash operators and flimflam men.
I've collected all the best cons and I know exactly how they
work. Believe me, I've seen them all...

   "Golden Egg" investment fleeces and resort property stings.
   Discount vacation shakedowns. Guaranteed sweepstakes plays.
   Street hustles of every sort. Fact is, there are thousands
   of cons used daily to dupe people into parting with their
   money. And let's face it...

If I were to put these highly sinister(but successful) cons into
your hands, you'd be tempted to use them outright. But you must
resist the temptation...

Because there is a better way. And that's to uncover the Power
Persuaders behind the cons...and use these persuaders not only in
business, but in everything you do. To make it all possible for you,
I've gone through my files and picked out...

                The 12 Most Sinister (But Successful)
                    Cons From The Underground!

And I've loaded them all into a 322 pages, private, money-making
document I call:

              "The Con Game Exposed: How You Can Turn
             Underground Tactics To Legitimate Advantage"

Here, you'll learn all there is to know about the cons, stings and
bunco games that drive the MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR UNDERGROUND
ECONOMY. These are schemes that the FBI, postal regulators and even
the Secret Service devote thousands of agent hours trying to shut down.

But unlike the authorities, I have a different motive for being an
expert on underground techniques. I want people who are "above board"
to benefit from them. I want good and decent people to know the
secrets of power persuasion.

I want you to discover how to harness these "persuaders" to help you
get all you want from your every endeavor.

   You can become more persuasive at work, more respected around the
   office, and you'll always shine in a meeting. There's no end to
   the ways you can use this information.

Use it to increase your odds of selecting a winning stock. Or to
raise a lot of cash for your favorite charity. You name it. In fact,
some of today's largest corporations use these "persuaders" for
completely legitimate purposes.

Consider Amway and Mary Kay Cosmetics. Both are as American as apple
pie and the Superbowl. And both operate on a pyramid system where
money is "passed up the ladder" as more and more salespeople are
recruited. They've merely figured out how to make their billions-
legally! The way I look at it...

        There's no reason why YOU shouldn't benefit
            from these Power Persuaders, too!

Let's take a look at a few more of the great hoaxes, swindles and
cons to see how you can benefit.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
   A man posing as a lawyer from Ireland calls 1,000 folks in
America with the last name O'Malley. He tells each of them that an
inheritance has been left in their name. All he needs to process
the paperwork is their credit card number and a $250 "finder's fee"
The outcome? 352 people fall for it and he rakes in $88,000.

        What emotional HOT BUTTON did the Irishman push?
    (I'll tell you every detail in Chapter 12 of my report.)

   A man named Charles Ponzi (for whom the "Ponzi scheme" was named)
notices that a huge different in postal rates exists between many
countries. He convinces a handful of investors that he can profit
from this discrepancy - and they give him $870. But does he take
the money and run? NO! Instead, he quickly pays them 100% dividends
and hooks them into a devilishly clever scheme that nets him
$10 million in cash within six short months.

        What POWER PRINCIPLE did Ponzi use?
         (See Chapter 1 of my report.)

   A man in New York enters an affluent apartment building on the
15th of the month - two weeks before rent is usually collected. He
slips a note under the door of all 40 apartments. Thirteen days
later, he collects 32 rent cheques, all made out to him. Bottom
line: $52,000 for two hour work.

        What HUMAN FLAW did this fellow play on?
     (See Chapter 4 and I'll show you how three Fortune 500
     companies earned $1 billion last year using the very
     same principle.)
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

These are strategies that families of con artists have passed down
from generation to generation- tactics used to prey on human
emotions. Once you understand how to use them for fine, upstanding
purposes, you'll have a tremendous advantage in all your dealings.
Your business, your personal relationships, every hour of your daily
life will be enriched and improved.

             How To Master The Cold-Blooded,
        Street-Savvy Tactics That Can Make You Rich

Look. All the fancy Ivy League degrees in the world couldn't begin
to explain the hidden techniques I'm going to serve up. That's
because these guys never spent time in the streets. They've never
had to hustle for their next meal.

They don't understand what truly motivates people to reach for their
wallets and make a purchase. To them, words like greed, fear and
trust are mere "buzzwords". But to the con on the street, these words
are a meal ticket. So they don't fool around...

Only the hustlers and top FBI agents know how these schemes really
work. And they aren't talking. But I am.

My controversial, highly-sensitive report, "The Con Game Exposed",
goes into great detail with powerful graphic images. You'll see
how to harness these secrets for a tremendous boost in your
personal well-being and professional status in the community.
You'll master every situation in handsome style once you discover...

 # How "pyramid schemes" really work, and how the principles that
   drive them can be used to generate fast, legitimate cash for
   any business facing a cash flow situation. (See Chapter 6)

 # How the secret of the "Jamaica Switch" can be used to gross $2
   million in two months in the new specialty mail order business
   industry. (See Chapter 2)

 # How the careful use of "mooch bait" can result in a mailbox
   overflowing with cheques and bank drafts made out to you.
   (Everyone would be rich if they understood the 7 secrets in
   Chapter 11)

         Knowing These Secrets Is Like Having
         The Key To The Back Door Of A Bank!

But "The Con Game Exposed" reveals more than just the 12 most
sinister(but successful) cons known to man. You see, I've personally
"filtered" at least 10 Power Persuaders out of each one of the
12 cons. So you'll not only enjoy a fascinating look into the
underworld, you'll also have 120 ways to gain total control of
every situation. You'll be able to parlay this information into
any sum of money you wish - and all legally.

Obviously, this kind of information is HOT! I know that its street
value is worth at least $1,500 because I've been offered that much
for it more than once. But I don't want the cheats and hustlers
to get this.

I want to give it to people who deserve an edge up in life. And
that means you, the most highly-interested people. So you'll have
the chance to learn its ruthless effectiveness.

This complete 322 pages document will be given to you FREE OF CHARGE
without any obligation !! And because it was printed outside the
United States (in Asia), a little payment for the cost of
international air shipping to your home is required. You'll be happy
to learn the reason why I give out this document for free after
you've got the document.

You cannot afford not to have this information!

Especially when you consider what's in it for you. Once you learn
how to apply these Power Persuaders to your every day dealings,
you'll feel as if you've been lifted up out of your chair and
catapulted onto a new strata of respectability and fast-increasing
wealth!

Once these Power Persuaders put you in the position to make
$50,000 to $100,000 in weeks - legally - I won't be able to pry
it from your hands! Send for your free copy today!

Sincerely,

Roger Patherson

P.S.

1. You can't get these brutally effective money-making strategies
anywhere else. And you can't put them to honest use unless you
know exactly how they work. "The Con Game Exposed" gives you everything
you need to make an easy $50,000 to $100,000 in weeks-legally.

2. I also have another booklet very important to the online users
called "HI TECH THIEVES DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!" This booklet will be
given free of charge to only the first 1,000 people. So be hurry to
be qualified for receiving this important information. Here's some brief
explanation of this booklet:

SPECIAL BOOKLET DESCRIPTION; ONLY FOR THE FIRST 1,000 REQUESTERS
By connecting your computer online your valuable information can be at
HIGH RISK this very minute. HOW?

This is the trend now, Online Hi Tech Thieves equiped with powerful
computers in remote locations and they can simply CLONE YOUR
COMPUTER's database and steal your valuable information!

Passwords don't mean anything to them, and remember the phone is a 2 way communication line and your computer is like an OPEN HOUSE.

Can this happen to you? DEFINITELY!, make no mistake about it. **
It's just a matter of time when they'll get to your computer **
What do you have in your computer? online checking-saving
accounts, credit cards accounts, SS#s, personal-family & private
information, a private newsletter, Confidential business plans &
secrets, investments-stocks-bonds, maybe you're writing a book, a
song, a movie script, an invention, What is valuable to you, can
be valuable to them TOO.

They can transfer your money from checking, saving & Credit Card
accounts to any bank they want in the world, & the sad thing
about it, the Police/FBI can't do much about it.

You may aware that, corporations & big businesses installs
very expensive scramblers & firewall on thier computers/comunications
systems, as well as banks, insurance companies, colleges, institutions, important people with sensitive/valuable information. They know it can
be stolen, and passwords are useless.

**Protect your valuables NOW before you become a victim!**

This comprehensive booklet will show you how to make it impossible
to steal anything from your computer, get the maximum protection and
peace of mind.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*************
REQUEST FORM
*************
>Your Request Form will be treated by a first come first serve basis.
>Only a limited quantity of this document is available. Any Request
come in after the stock was depleted will be returned to the sender.

Copy or Cut this message as your Request Form
____Yes, please send the 322 pages document "The Con Game Exposed"
to my address FREE OF CHARGE without any future obligation,
I also send in this request form with $15 payment for the cost of
international first-class airmail. (The airmail cost is $10 + bank
fee $5).

Important Note:

1. Payment for the shipping cost should be made by international
Money Order or Bank Draft, or American Express / Travellers Express
Cheque (no personal checks/money order)...and made payable to:
" Mr.Suchai Techavorasinskul "

2. You may choose to send the payment by cash, only $10, but you must
make sure that the bill be properly wrapped around with thick paper
and sealed in the strong envelope closed securely with adhesive tape.

3. You'll also receive the free "HI TECH THIEVES DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW"
booklet when your Request Form come in among the first 1,000 people.

Mail the shipping payment with your mailing information to:

   Roger Patherson
   12/6 Chula Soi 20, Pathumwan,
   Bangkok 10300, Thailand

Please feel in your complete mailing information.

Shipping Address:

Phone With Area Code:  __________________________

Sf345/78/97
(The package normally requires 2-4 weeks to arrive at its destination)