[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMC Contributions

Dear friends,

as you probably know, we will have the 'International Meteor Conference'
(IMC) in Yugoslavia from September 25 to 28 (see
http://www.imodot net/news/imc.html for more details). This is the place,
where active meteor observers from different coutries discuss their
current observations, latest results and plans for the future.

Unfortunately, the majority of meteor observers around the world cannot
participate in the IMC, since the travel costs to Europe are too high.
However, you still have the chance to contribute a poster and become at
least a 'passive' participant that way. If you have not made any personal
arrangements so far, I invite you to send your poster as a printer
ready file (preferrably Postscript) to webmaster@imodot net before Monday
next week (Sep 21). It will be printed out at a b/w laser printer and
put to the poster walls in Petnica. So all IMC participants can read your
contribution, discuss about it, and contact your privately after
the conference.

Sirko Molau
IMO Webmaster

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*         Verbindungsweg 7          *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-15366 Hoenow           *                                    *
*  molau@informatik.rwth-aachendot de  *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *