[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Ari-Tri meteors on Sep 1?

At 16.59 08/09/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I received the following note from Roberto Gorelli from Italy:
>>Do you have notice of observations of a radiant
>>between Aries-Triangulus in 31 august - 1 september
>>1997?
>>Best greetings
>>Roberto Gorelli
>
>If someone plotted his meteors into charts...let me know.
>Best wishes, Rainer

For the moment, I collected the following observations from
UAI-sm members about plotted or photographed meteors from ARI-TRI
radiant in AR=01:52 DECL=+28:

1997
Aug.30-31  5 plotted meteors + 1 photo (Obs: HAVER Roberto)
Aug.31-01  6 plotted meteors (Obs: GORELLI Roberto)
Aug.31-01  1 plotted meteors (Obs: STOMEO Enrico)
Aug.31-01  6 plotted meteors + 1 photo (Obs: HAVER Roberto)

# Enrico  S t o m e o
Email: stom@ioldot it  -  stom@univedot it
Unione Astrofili Italiani - Sezione Meteore
http://www.mclinkdot it/mclink/astro/uai/sez_met/index.htm