[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING LIST PROBLEMS

[Per agreement of the majority of the NAMN Officership, the following new
problem-reporting procedure is proposed for 'meteorobs'.]

Recent events have made it necessary - for the benefit of all subscribers -
to promulgate some rules on the reporting of list problems. In future, if
you wish to lodge ANY COMPLAINT regarding the list - either about existing
procedures, or about the posted messages of any other list subscriber -
PLEASE email them to the following address *ONLY*:
	owner-meteorobs@latrade.com

As the list administrator, I will take responsibility for collecting and
handling all of these requests in an anonymous, timely way. As these
private suggestions and/or complaints accumulate, I will post periodic
Requests For Comment (RFCs) to all subscribers regarding potential changes
on the list.

PLEASE NOTE: Any other method of voicing concerns about particular
subscribers or policies on the list - ESPECIALLY by posting repeated
messages on the subject to 'meteorobs' - may be grounds for unsubscription.
Again, this is done as a courtesy to all our subscribers.

I hope this new policy will be in accord with the majority of our
subscribers. However, as mentioned above, any comments or complaints about
the above policy can be forwarded to me at the address below, and they will
be welcomed and carefully considered.

Thanks,
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com