[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Access Statistics of IMO's WWW Site

Hello all of you,
in preparation of the IMC '97 I had a close look at the log files of
IMO's WWW site. I analysed in detail, which information was requested from
where at what time. Since some of you are regular visitors, you
might be interested in the results, which are now available at
http://www.imodot net/stats
I would be interested to hear whether you agree with my findings and
what suggestions you have to improve the pages. Don't hesitate to contact
me if there is anything you would like us to change or add to the
homepage.
Regards, Sirko Molau
webmaster@imodot net

PS: If you come to Petnica, don't look at the page now. I will present
you the paper next weekend! ;-)