[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Access Statistics of IMO's WWW Site

Hi all,

<meteorobs@latrade.com>
> Objet : (meteorobs) Access Statistics of IMO's WWW Site
> Date : jeudi 25 septembre 1997 01:59
>
> Hello all of you,
> in preparation of the IMC '97 I had a close look at the log files of
> IMO's WWW site. I analysed in detail, which information was requested
from
> where at what time. Since some of you are regular visitors, you
> might be interested in the results, which are now available at
> http://www.imodot net/stats
> I would be interested to hear whether you agree with my findings and
> what suggestions you have to improve the pages. Don't hesitate to contact
> me if there is anything you would like us to change or add to the
> homepage.

Very nice job, Sirko. This is the sort of thing I always ask myself when
visiting a web site of great interest.
A small line with stats regarding northern/southern hemisphere access would
be useful for meteor interest purpose. And to hurry more southern observers
to come and see too !!

Jean-Christophe 'Papou' Millot - Computer and Network Consultant
from Noumea - New Caledonia (22d16 S, 166d27E) UT+11
email : papou@canl.nc    home page : http://www.chez.com/papou
Association Caledonienne d'Astronomie : http://www.mygale.org/09/ascala/